Surface mount component holder

I gave a short demo of the subject device at our last North Shores ARC
meeting, and was amazed at the interest.

Yes, we have a ton of old codgers like me, but it may be of use to some
of the younger generations also.

The pic and short narrative appear on the site as:

sfmh9.jpg and sfmh9.doc for a quick view.  The picture really displays it all.

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....