Re: DXCC on RS-12 OTH by N4ZC

Jerry,

It's possible the station you worked with the four stacked 10m beams was
W0UN, who had such an array before he took it down.  He had a similar
array, on another tower, for 15m.  John told me that he got great echoes
with them off the moon.  I don't know what it is about callsigns ending in
UN and big antennas, but there's also ON4UN and, of course, W5UN :-)

73,

Ray, W2RS