Source found for Connifer PA-1033 2.4 ghz Preamps, and Question

If anyone is looking for Connifer PA-1033 preamps, I have located a ham in
Ohio that has a bunch of them.  He had one posted on eBay, and indicated they
were used but tested.  He is asking $18.50 each plus shipping, power supplies
not included.  Here is the contact info:

Eric Walters, N8KUX
email:  ewalters@watchtv.net
phone:  419-999-2824  and ask for Eric or leave a voicemail

He also indicated there were a lot of Lance 48 antennas, but doesn't know of
an economical way to ship them.

And while we're talking about preamps . . .

Is it possible to run two devices from one in-line power supply?  I have one
of the Millicom 2.4 ghz downconverters which has an in-line power supply, and
I'm wondering if I can use it to run both the downconverter and the Connifer
preamp.

Bob, KB7ADO