Re: AO16 MixW2.0 Screen Capture

Hi Howard

>BPSK uses differential encoding so whether it's USB or LSB shouldn't matter:

I tried switching between the two, and retuning as needed, but only LSB
would decode anything for me.  Maybe not what was expected but at least
I have it receiving OK now.

In the end I find it easier to decode AO16 than Pacsat at the moment but
the FM rig is connected to a high gain collinear so it is far from ideal
for satellite reception.

AO16 would decode when no signal was showing on the rig meter but Pacsat
needed a strong signal to get through local QRM on 2m

John
--
  John@m1btr.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RSGB UK6mG