Dayton

This year AMSAT will be staying at a different hotel for Dayton
Hamvention.  There has been some concern over the cost of the Homewood
Suites.  We will be staying at the Hope Hotel and Conference center
located right outside of Wright Patterson AFB.  The hotel has a
restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The rooms have a
refrigerator, TV, dataport for computer and coffee maker.  The cost is
$70 per night for a single room with 2 double beds.  If you are
interested in reserving a room in the AMSAT block, please give me a
call at the office.

73- Martha 301-589-6062