New PCSAT.EXE captures ISS PBBS directory

I just upgraded PCSAT.EXE to include the following commands useful for
keyboarding via ISS:

 "I" key, similar to A/B keys give you an ISS page (like A/B PCsat pages)
          Although for now, the only text from ISS is the BText.

 USERS-ISS - gives you a capture of all the ISS PMS directory so you can
             see who has messages pending without logging on.

 USERS-ISS-HELP - gives you the ISS PMS Help screen so you dont have to
             download it yourself.

I added this last command because one pass today was taken up entirely by
someone downloading the HELP screen...  By building it into PCSAT.EXE, now
everyone has a copy.  (it is not yet 100% complete beacuse I have only
captured the last 2/3rds of the file)...

Enjoy,
de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob