G3CWV's OSCAR-11 Website

Apologies to anyone whose has been trying to access my website during
the last few days.  Unfortunately my ISP has had a disk failure on the
web server, which has affected all its user's websites.

At the present time I don't know when normal service will be resumed,
but hopefully it will be within the next few days.

The good news is that they have managed to retrieve the lost data, so
hopefully I won't have to upload all the files (about 60) again!

I will let you know when the service is restored.  Ironically OSCAR-11
is still going strong!

73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.