Re: IO-26 and MixW2.0

At 00.08 26/02/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Joel Black wrote:
>
> > Got to fiddling around with AO16 and thought about IO26.  Well, it works
> > just as well with MixW2.0.  Here's an excerpt from MixW:
> > ITMSAT>MBLCTL>UI,?,f0:
>
>Now if we could just make sure that ITAMSAT's digi is on for fielday.
>Then that puts us up to 6 digipeating satellites for Field Day as an
>alternative to everyone trying to get on UO-14.
>
>AO16, IO26, PCsat, OPAL, SAPPHIRE, ISS
>
>So, can anyone confirm if the d=1 on ITAMSAT?
>And my guess is that LO19 could just as easily be re-activated for
>digipeater only mission.
>
>de WB4APR, Bob

Hi Bob,
thanks on your note on ITAMSAT IO-26. As you may notice the satellite is
in MBL mode, awaiting for the full IHT high level software reload.
We expect that Oscar I2PZB will soon reload the code.
Unfortunately digipeat is only possible when IHT is running.

All the best
Alberto E. Zagni - I2KBD
ITAMSAT Mission Director