Re: IO-26 and MixW2.0

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Joel Black wrote:

> Got to fiddling around with AO16 and thought about IO26.  Well, it works
> just as well with MixW2.0.  Here's an excerpt from MixW:
> ITMSAT>MBLCTL>UI,?,f0:

Now if we could just make sure that ITAMSAT's digi is on for fielday.
Then that puts us up to 6 digipeating satellites for Field Day as an
alternative to everyone trying to get on UO-14.

AO16, IO26, PCsat, OPAL, SAPPHIRE, ISS

So, can anyone confirm if the d=1 on ITAMSAT?
And my guess is that LO19 could just as easily be re-activated for
digipeater only mission.

de WB4APR, Bob