Re: TH-F6 and UHF SSB

I actually make BNC and SMA versions of those with an insulated
spring-steel active element (stays nice and straight and springs back
when bent, and one has survived a 3 foot fall from a tree when I was
hanging a J-pole) soldered to a commercial crimp type BNC or SMA
connector and covered with industrial heatshrink.  I have a couple of
white ones left from the last hamfest with BNC connectors .. they were
selling for $15 each but I could ship them for an extra 5 bucks if
anyone wants them ..