Re: TH-F6 and UHF SSB

A little trick I learned for those radios which use BNC antenna
connectors...if you take a piece of old cable tv RG6 and cut it 19 or so
inches from the top of its' BNC male connector...then strip the outside and
leave the stiff copper covered steel inner conductor attached to the
connector....it makes an excellent 1/4 wave whip that will give a lot of
flexibility...if you put a "pretty" loop at the end you won't even poke your
eye out.....just mail the money for this idea to my callbook address..hihi

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 02/25/2002 5:03:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,