Unmanned Space Probe List??

Recently, I lost a bookmark list that included an oft visited site that
included a home page link-list of most all past, present and future space
probes/satellites.  A one-stop-shop for link info to all official mission
sites.  It seems, if I remember correctly, that past, present and future
lists were separated with differing color columns.  I apologize for taking
BW on this BB, but I have tried two other space related boards with no
luck....and I learned of this particular site second hand via this BB some
many months ago.  If you know of the site or similar that I refer to, I'd be
grateful if you could reply with this information.  Many THANKS!

Gary, N7BRJ