The ARRL DSP Book

Hello All

I am thinking of buying the ARRL DSP book in order to better understand DSP
techniques, hopefully leading to me writing some DSP based software in the
long run. May I say at this point that my maths understanding is pretty good
so the equations shouldn't scare me away, fingers crossed.

Does anyone on the AMSAT-BB have the book, and/or have any comments they
would like to make about it.

I am asking on here as it is the most technical mailing list/news group that
I know of and I know that the readership includes several DSP gurus.

Thanks

Jonathan  HB9DRD/G4KLX