RS-12 OTH ?

Gang

I'm interested to find out how much, if any, extended horizon operation
happens on RS-12 (15m up, 10m down) ?

I'm taking a trip to Gibraltar (ZB2) in a few weeks - checked out the
visibility horizons with my tracker; europe does well but theres only
very limited mutual visibility to the US, and then only to a sliver of
the east coast. So ... does the use of hf stretch any further than the
direct visibility range ?

And no, I won't be on other birds; I only travel with hf gear so RS-12 is
the only bird I could use.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org