Thanks Help

Thanks to everyone who helped me  and my nephew in his student work

.Your help is very much appreciated.

Specialy Dale, Penny and Tony and others

Tkanks you very much.

FR5CY  Jean Paul

""Dear All,
I just get a request of my nephew who begins  astronomic studies. It's very
difficulties to collect items for personnal works here in our Island . May
be some of you could help him .
Thank you very much for your appreciated help.
I give him the keyboard......
    I'm a student in Reunion Island (France) and I work in Sciences.
During this year, I have to realize a work (a kind of thesis...) on the
theme of " composition and decomposition"....................."

Jean Paul MARODON
FR5CY = AMSAT-F # 495
Coordonnateur pour la Réunion de SATEDU
http://www.multimania.com/f1zen/satedu/satedu.htm