RE: UPW on PSK bird (was AO16 MixW2.0 Screen Capture)

Doug said:

>  I should qualify this by saying that the version of UPW I have on the web
> is the one that was written for APRS use.  It's really expecting that you
> have a GPS connected to COM1 and it's designed to send a packet to
> one of the PACSATs (you choose) with an APRS style packet and a
> user comment.

FWIW as I have no GPS reception in my apartment, as a hack to fool UPW, I
generated a file containing a repeated GPS string and fired it into UPW from
Hyperterminal on another COM port using a null-modem cable. I refer you to
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/mixw2-2.jpg which shows this.

73 Howard G6LVB