Re: [aprssig] PCsat.EXE Keyboarding program

I updated PCSAT005.ZIP because the EXE program was compiled with debug
code in it..  THus it haults whenever it finds an error instead of doing
error recovery.  Download from:

   ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat005.zip

Sorry for the trouble.  THis got me while I was trying to operate in the
mobile and drove me nuts...  Best to get the latest...

de WB4APR, Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob