Whoops! RF spike to Drake Down-Coverter

Well, it appears I finally got around to running some RF up the coax to
the Drake Converter this morning.  This is what I get for using the my
847 to receive with instead of the dedicated 711A for a few QSO's this
weekend, just was not thinking.  So my Question!  Am just going out now
to pull it down from the dish and was wondering, from those of you that
have experienced this phenomenon as well, what I may expect?  Complete
Loss or perhaps only a component or 2 ...  ?

Arghhhh!!!!

Tnx, Mark, KE7NS