Nova_Tune Doppler Control

Hi All,
    I would very much appreciate knowing how many of you on the BB might  be
using  NovaTune?..  I presently have Nova_Tune installed and  have had good
success with control  while exchanging SSTV with DL1FCU  in Frankfort,
Germany.  I have not yet mastered the setup for tuning and would appreciate
knowing  the experience of others. Thanks. Pse reply direct to my E-Mail
address if you prefer.   73, Farrell, W8ZCF, Cincinnati, Ohio.