PCsat.EXE Keyboarding program

I have updated my PCsat.exe program so that it can be used in keyboard
QSO mode for ISS as well as PCsat.  So now, you can select "I" for ISS in
addition to the "A" and "B" selections for the A and B side of PCsat.

   ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat005.zip

Sinec both PCsat and ISS now recognize the UIDIGI alias of AIRSS, you can
just put it into your UNPROTO path once for either bird.  Also, since
PCsat and ISS are almost 180 deg out of phase, this week, between the two
satelites you have almost round-the-clock operations every 2 hours or
so...

Sorry, this is not a great program (it runs in a DOS window), but it is
what we use for command and  control of PCsat and if you like following
the telemetery during the day, I thought it would be fun for some of you...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob