Satellite operation from BB-55

On Sunday, February 24, I'll be operating on AO-27 and UO-14 from the deck
of the Battleship NORTH CAROLINA, BB-55, which is a museum ship berthed in
Wilmington, NC (FM-14).

I'll use the battleship call NI4BK. Her original call was NIBK.  This
operation will preceed the North Carolina QSO Party which our local club
will also run from the battleship starting at noon eastern time (HF).

I'll be operating the following sats:
                UO-14 starting at 08:55 EST
                AO-27 starting at 09:33 EST
                UO-14 starting at 10:35 EST

I believe this is the first amateur satellite operation from yhe "SHOW
BOAT", and I know it's the first using her new amateur call, NI4BK. I'll
make up a special QSL card to commemorate the event.

If you work me Sunday and want a QSL card, I'll get it to you faster if you
mail request to me at my call, N2WG.  All cards I receive are given to the
Battleship Museum.

http://home.ec.rr.com/n2wg/

73, Bill - N2WG