Re: Uo22 NOT digipeated

Yes, and doubly disappointing since we had a pilot
visit the weather station just 4 weeks ago.
The first time anyone had visited the weather station
vicinity in the last year. He could have reached inside
and twisted the frequency knob to 145.975Mhz.
Oh well, thems the breaks!

For interested parties you can view the collected temperature
wind and solar plots at www.thistle.org/Wx2000/B1_Wx.htm

Many thanks to Johann, ZR1CBC and Anton ZS7ANT at SANAE IV
and Chris Jackson for the assistance in this project.

Ronald, KE6JAB