RE: Re: OSCAR 16 TNC

Hello Mineo

> PSK31 in MixW32 or Hamscope is a new mode in amateur radio
> communication.  PSK(LSB, USB) mode in AO-16 is a standard mode,
> therefore we can't decode AO-16 PSK beacon with MixW32 or Hamscope.
> I'm going to test if AGWPE can decode it.

MixW32 version 2 _does_ support the AO-16 1200bpsk downlink.
(http://tav.kiev.ua/~nick/mixw2/)

Here's a screenshot http://www.g6lvb.com/images/mixw2-2.jpg I took last
April doing exactly that in conjuction with Don's UPW program
(http://members.aol.com/dquagliana/upw/) on the uplink doing some
digipeating via AO-16....

73 Howard G6LVB