ISS back up

OK, now that ISS is back up and with a BODACIOUS signal, its time to get
all those IGates running again feeding the APRS system.  I checked the web
page and only European sigs are being injected.  No one had an IGate
running in the USA during this first pass!

http://www.ariss.net

Put some more igates on PCsat too.

And I just confirmed that packets address VIA ARISS do work via ISS and
the ISS packet TNC does do APRS generic callsign substitution, so the
packets going up via "ARISS" do come back down as via RS0ISS* just like
they will come back down via PCSAT-1* (after I change it back from NOCALL
tonight)..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob