second notice: AMSAT nets

All,
  Well, since my first post on this subject, I have received one reply
(thanks, KK5DO!). So, I will be forced to conclude that the information I
have on the Colorado net, ARK-LA-TEX, AMSAT Net Boston, Miss-Lou, Cowley
County, Long Island, Southern Arizona, SW Ohio, SouthEast Michigan, Central
New York, Interstate Repeater Society, TRW,  and the different HF nets are
all correct.
  However, if you're involved in any of these nets, and you've changed
something since last year, *please* let me know in the next week before I
send in the new table.

Sincerely,
Andrew Reynolds
WD9IYT