Re: Experience with K3TZ patch (construction question)

You guys are going to hate me for saying this, but the correct solution is
to buy a N with a flat bottom, or use an SMA (can be done, but is trickier).
  Down East sells suitable N's.  The ones that come with his transverters
are flat backed.

Fred W0FMS