RS-13 ROBOT is back

Hi,

Along with the switch of RS-12 to Mode K and RS-13 to Mode T has come the
return of our old friend, the RS-13 Mode T ROBOT.  It's there as I write
this, calling CQ on 145.908 +/- Doppler, and inviting callers on 21.140.

To make a ROBOT QSO, you must call in the following format: RS13 DE
YOURCALL AR.  If it hears you perfectly, ROBOT will acknowledge your call
and give you a QSO number.  But it's got to hear you perfectly, so if at
first you don't succeed, etc.

73,

Ray, W2RS