RE: Re: AO-40 sked format

I was just wondering if the schedule is currently be generated by hand, or out
of a program.  The reason I was wondering was I'd like to have my tracking
software be able to decode it so it can display the current mode and mode
predictions.  This format is fairly easy for humans to decode, but not
necessarily computers.

If it's being done by hand, then one of these days I'll try to write something
to parse it.  (Might be better anyways because then the software can grab the
chart from either the web site or the telemetry.)  It may take me a while to
write this because of all the other things I'm working on.  So if someone else
gets energetic first or has already done it, let me know.