Re: Friendship 7

As I recall, it was on 15.1 or there abouts.  I still have a Gordon Cooper
recording from that frequency when he took along the first video camera in
a Mercury flight.  You could hear Hawaii capcom, Guymas Capcom, Cape Capcom
and Bermuda Capcon on HF from Dallas at that time.  Generally, they copied
him on VHF/UHF and it was rebroadcast by the ground station on HF.  I don't
know of any capsule HF frequency.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

E-Mail: rdwelch@swbell.net