Transits and DIGIpan

DIGIPAN and Doppler!

Getting ready for a student lab on Doppler, I just  tuned into the
Transits and Oscars on 150 MHz with Digipan waterfall display and wow,
what a way for students to see Doppler!

My only problem is with the 50 satellites listed on CELESTRACK, I have no
way of knowing which ones are dead and which are alive.  And so I cannot
plan on anything until I can get a list of just the ACTIVE ones..

Im going to try to listen and try to match tones with Object numbers..
If anyone else needs to show people what DOppler is and need a way to
quantify the Doppler in measurable terms, try DIGIpan or any other PSK-31
program with a waterfall display...

And if anyone knows how to get a list of just the active birds on 150 MHz,
please let me know...

de WB4APR, Bob