RE: Friendship 7

Bob,

Friendship 7, boy that's 40 years ago :^)

I think and  I could be wrong, the HF frequency was in the 10 MHz range.

I had a ham friend who worked at a Television station in the news room
radio
dispatch office and he called with the frequency to listen and pass
times over
the USA.  I had a Hammarlund HQ 180 receiver, general coverage triple
conversion!
I remember trying to listen for Freedom 7 but never copied it.

Jerry - K0HZI

Bob Bruninga wrote:

> Just watched a replay on NASA select of John Glen's first orbits.
THey