From: "Alan P. Biddle" <APBIDDLE@att.net>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Fw: Suggestion for Nova

If you have WISP, it has that ability.  I have a stand of trees behind my
house which is a solid wall at mode S.  There is sometimes a 2 hour
difference between simple vs actual AOS, and WISP gives me the actual times.

Alan
WA4SCA

To get the attention of a large animal,
be it an elephant or a country, it