Re: RS-12/13 Update

Hi Drew,

> I worked Brent, VE5SWL this evening with excellent signals both ways. Mode T
>  is awesomely strong,

Sorry I missed you guys.  I was on the earlier pass on mode T (RS-13) and the
only station I heard was K5PK.  He was 20 dB over S9 and the pass was only 11
degrees elevation!  On this pass, I went back to RS-12 mode K and had a 3-way
QSO with K4AHW and N5AFV.  Get this:  all 3 of us were in Houston :-)

What fun... 2 satellites for the price of one :-)  Who will be the first
person to work a station on both satellites in one pass?
73,
Jerry, K5OE