Dish Design Spreadsheet

I have updated the "Dish Design Tool" Excel spreadsheet to correct an
error when using centimeters as the unit of measurement. The updated
spreadsheet also contains a few improvements suggested by other users.
The spreadsheet is located at:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~mmarcus/download/Dish_Design.xls

This spreadsheet started out as an exercise to help me visualize how
a child's 24 inch "Snow Saucer" compared to a true parabola. The
exercise expanded to include many other calculations, including the
number of helix turns required for optimum dish illumination. Perhaps
this spreadsheet may be of use to others on this list.

73,

Gene Marcus W3PM GM4YRE