psk demod

In a lot of 'stuff' that I recently bought was a Schlumberger 729 psk
demodulator.  It only has one channel installed.  The installed board is
labeled low freq psk.  Before I disassemble this piece of equipment, does
it have any use in decoding the telemetry for any of our satellites?  Would
rather use it as it was intended, but it does have some usable parts.

Any words of wisdom?  This came from NASA.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV