RE: AO-40 and KA3HDO in the news in GPS WORLD

GPS World's Web Site is http://www.gpsworld.com. The online articles tend to
lag paper publication by about a month.

In principle subscriptions cost (I think) ~$65/yr, but it is free to
"qualified professionals". Everyone I know who wanted to get the magazine
had no trouble being accepted as a "qualified professional". Yu can
subscribe online at https://www.advanstar.com/subscribe/gps/. The last 4
questions determine your "qualified professional" status. I am confident you
can develop answers for those four questions that will be adequate to
"qualify" you!

73 de Tom, W3IWI