Re: Experience with K3TZ patch -> updated webpage

If you mount this to a feed of a dish, let us know the results.  I'm
interested in "how much better" a G3RUH patch is than the K3TZ "cropped
corner" type.  The bare patch to G3RUH/dish comparison is unfortunately like
an apples to oranges comparison.

Fred W0FMS