Experience with K3TZ patch -> updated webpage

Hi all,
last weekend I built the K3TZ patch and made some tests with it
receiving AO-40.. This patch looks really good!! I compared the plain
patch with a G3RUH patch in a 2ft dish and lost only signal from S9+ to
S5 (with noise floor being S1). Telemetry copy was solid, SSB contacts
were close to being copyable... with the patch only!!

See my updated webpage for some photos (all the way down on the page):

http://gulp.physik.unizh.ch/ao40

Try it out yourself, easy to build and great performance.
Many thanks to Tim, K3TZ for this design!

73s Achim, DH2VA