Antennas for sale

On monday, 4 Feb 02, I listed on the bb antennas I would/did have at the
Orlando hamfest. As a result of that listing, I have received many
e-mails wanting too know if I could ship the Conifer/Andrew's (bbq)
26T-2400 and 18T-2400 antennas. The answer is : yes, I can. These
antennas were carefully uninstalled recently out of up-and-running mmds
systems. These antennas will be ship disassemble. All necessary hardware
for reassembling and mounting will be included. The dipole feed is not
included; instead, stainless steel brackets for mounting the TranSystem
ADIC type downconverters(3731, 3733) will be included.
I will pack and ship the 26T-2400 for $75.00
I will pack and ship the 18T-2400 for $55.00
These prices are for the lower 48 states only. Other areas need to
contact me.
Payment methods are cashier check or money order.
I will send a digi pic of either of these antennas too anyone upon
request.
I can be contacted at: wj4w@msn.com
                                        or
                               wj4w@amsat.org