Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:36:05 -0000
From: "Ciemon G0TRT" <lists@aprsuk.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS and IMAX

Apologies if this is old news to some...

I've just been to the IMAX cinema in London and saw a preview of the film
that was shot on board the ISS. WOW is all I can say.

www.imax.com is where you can find world wide cinema's
http://www.bfi.org.uk/showing/imax/coming.html gives details of when the
film is out in London.

Can't wait.