Drake 2880 for sale

I have a Drake 2880 downconverter (one only) which I purchased from Mark
Fossum with the group.  I haven't modified it in any way.  I took off the
cover one time, marveled at the tiny size of the components and put it all
back together.  Never hooked up power or antennas.

I still haven't decided how I'm going to get on AO-40, but I don't really
want to tackle this right now, and someone else might be able to put this
unit to good use.

I'm asking $55 plus shipping and would prefer a sale in the CONUS.