AO-40 Decode problem

I am using the AMSAT  France  wdecpsk decode program  for AO-40.
It worked fine on my old computer with a ISA Sound Blaster 16 sound
card. My new computer is a Compaq Presario Model 5202 with  an on the
mother board Yamaha sound  system. I cannot get it to work. I am
wondering if anyone has had this experience with a compaq computer like
mine?
I think the only way I will be able to fix this , is to put a PCI  Sound
Blaster card in my only slot left.
                         Thanks in advance for any help,
                      73        Tom N9RPQ