iLink

Hello to all,
I am posting about Ilink, the new issue of QST has a write up about iLink,
in a nutshell it is a web based repeater system. you have to be a licensed
Amature to get on, no acceptions. your call will be checked. once you are
verified, you can access any linked repeater, in whatever country, and have
a qso with whoever is logged on, all amature rules apply, calls must be used
etc.  for more info read qst  or log on to  http://www.aacnet.net/index1.htm
good luck, I enjoy using the iLink, and I know you will too!  when you run
the program, and uo-14 and ao-27 are in the us near ontario, go to the
ontario repeaters sign on and listen to the birds downlink, it is great.
73
Lou KB1HJB
AMSAT 33776