Re: Starshine

> Duh... Starshine went into the earths shadow while only 10 degrees up
> ... so I quietly disappeard.. and slipped back under my rock...

Well, I now took a look at future passes and each night it is getting
better.  By the 18th at 18:21 EST we will have a good overhead pass AND it
will be illuminated.  This geometry is occuring now for everyone in the
northern hemisphere local time near mid latitudes (40 deg).  It is moving
higher in latitude so N.Europeans will get good viewing geometry a day
or so later... so check your passes for your area...

Bob, WB4APR