Re: Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF: experiences?

This is the antenna I used (in linear form) for my uplink in AO-40.
Worked FB with a short cable run and 25-50W out of my FT-847.

I put another set of elements crossed on it and intend to use that antenna
in a CP phased array when spring comes and I can work on my antennas again
w/o freezing.

Here is a picture (of the linear "cheap yagi"):
http://www.mainplant.com/fspinner/W0FMS/rubeao40.html

Fred W0FMS