RE: AO-16 digipeat

Hello Wolf

> Who is running a PACSAT-gate (feed into inet) in Europe? Uplink should not
> be a big problem, but downlink is a bit more difficult.....
> Is there a soundcard solution available?

I believe that the latest MixW32 V2 supports the BPSK 1200bps downlink and
may also support the MFSK uplink although I never tried the uplink.

Nearly a year ago I did some testing of the pre-release MixW32 V2.0 on the
BPSK 1200bps downlink and used Douglas KA2UPW's UPW program
http://members.aol.com/dquagliana/upw/ on the uplink. I successfully
digipeated packets on AO-16 but using two different packages was not the
most elegant solution!

You may wish to try MixW32 to see if it will do both uplink and downlink
now.

73 Howard G6LVB