Re: Starshine

>Anyway, I just checked and by golly, we will have an overhead pass here in
>Maryland in just 15 minutes at 1919 Eastern Standard time... with perfect
>viewing conditions!  AND the Academy is having a star-party tonight...
>perfect timing...

Bob,
Please post a report. With many eyes trained skywards you may have some
success. I have asked on this bbs on a number of occasions for reports of
"actual" visual sightings, (not reports of reports) of Starshine and I have
seen no replies. So far only one of my group of avid satellite-watchers has
seen a fleeting glimpse of Starshine-1. I have had no success at all despite
good predictions and ideal viewing conditions. Yes.... we do know what to
look for.
Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia