Re: Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF: experiences?

Hi All

If I might suggest, if there is a re-design of this antenna ( AMSAT 435
mHz  ) that consideration be given to higher gain versus lower front to
back ratio.     My reasoning is only valid if the antenna is used for
satellite 70 cm up link antenna .
If the antenna is to be used for satellite 70 cm receive then the
original higher front to back still applies.

73's  Joe K0VTY