net update time

All,
  Well, after fighting to get access to my outgoing e-mail box, I (think)
I've gotten in. However, as revenge, my mail reader won't accept
attachments, so I'm going to have to do this the hard way.
  Anyone who's involved in an AMSAT net, please contact me via e-mail and I
will forward (via other means) a copy of the net list I have for you to
check and see if the information is correct.
  Thanks and sorry for the inconvience.

Sincerely,
Andrew Reynolds
WD9IYT