Starshine

I am kinda surprised that we dont hear more about Starshine AO-43 which is
an Amateur satellite, visible to the naked eye and which transmits a 9600
baud telemetry packet on 145.825 along with PCsat. (tho I think it is off
right now).

It is supposed to represent the efforts of hundreds of kids polishing
those mirrors...  Why dont we see more comments or at least alerts when
its phases bring it into view after dusk...?

Anyway, I just checked and by golly, we will have an overhead pass here in
Maryland in just 15 minutes at 1919 Eastern Standard time... with perfect
viewing conditions!  AND the Academy is having a star-party tonight...
perfect timing...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob